[cl-pdf-devel] [bug?] cl-pdf tries to read past end-of-file on some jpegs

Pixel // pinterface pinterface at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 08:05:13 UTC 2008

Greetings!

I was having trouble with cl-pdf trying to set file-position past the end of
the file on certain jpegs, such as those created by Photoshop.  I think the
attached patch is the right fix (it works for me), but maybe somebody who
knows something about the JPEG format would like to make sure.

Also included is a little s/#\Nul/#\Null/ because clisp requires both #\Ls.
(Though maybe there's an implementation which only works with one #\L?)