[cl-pdf-devel] clisp support

Lui Fungsin fungsin.lui at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 03:08:21 UTC 2007

Hi there,

Just to report a couple issues regarding clisp compatibility.

clisp could load the latest cl-pdf 2.1 (08-feb-2004) with a few
warnings (except that I have to remove some unicode chars from the
comments in the source code). However, the pdf examples generated are
all blank when viewed in acrobat reader 8.1.1.

Next I tried the svn snapshot and things went much smoother (with :use-no-zlib).

Acrobat can view the examples 1-8 except that the images and charts in
example 7 are missing.

When I tried to load example7.pdf with Sumatra pdf viewer, it crashed
immediately. That leads me to think that the pdf generated is
corrupted.

The weird thing is, when I use the thumbnail view in windows explorer,
it does show the charts in miniature preview (see attached png file).

I'd appreciate if anyone has a clue to give me a direction where to
look for possible fix in the source code.

Thanks in advance,
fungsin