[cl-pdf-devel] Documentation Effort

Brian Sorg brian.sorg at liberatinginsight.com
Sun Mar 4 01:57:46 UTC 2007

As some of you know I started working on some cl-pdf documentation a few
years ago, but that effort ran out of steam fairly quickly.

Well I am back into using cl-pdf more these days and have starting
working on documenting it again. This time however my goal is as
follows:

1. Produce the documentation entirely in Cl-pdf and Cl-typesetting
2. Ensure that the source to the documentation provides a clear working
example.
3. Make it modular enough that anyone could contribute a chapter

I have a basic start to the documentation online right now on my
website. You can download the pdf and documentation from

http://www.liberatinginsight.com/cl-pdf/cl-pdf-doc.tar.gz

I would welcome any comments and/or suggestions on what the content
should look like, how it should be structured etc.  Also if anyone sees
better ways to organize and format the cl-pdf-doc code itself please let
me know. Of course if anyone is interesting in helping put it together I
would appreciate the help.

Once the basic structure is in place I will include this in the cl-pdf
repository, but I want to hold off a little while until I can be fairly
confident that major organizational changes don't need to happen.

Take care,

--
Brian Sorg
Director & Founder Liberating Insight LLC
brian.sorg at liberatinginsight.com
Mobile: 260-602-1086
Office: 260-918-0490