[cl-pdf-devel] Using cl-pdf as an output stream

Matthew D Swank akopa at charter.net
Sun Aug 5 08:55:17 UTC 2007

I may be asking a dumb question, but I didn't immediately see anything
on Google that addressed this, so here goes.  What is the easiest way to
use cl-pdf render output from the common-lisp pretty printer?  I want it
to behave basically like a line printer-- use a fixed-width font and the
output of a formatted stream to build a document.

Thank you,

Matt
--
"You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to
your grandmother." — Albert Einstein.