[cl-pdf-devel] Adding options to x-axis

Jonathon McKitrick jcm at FreeBSD-uk.eu.org
Mon Jan 23 13:41:19 UTC 2006

Hello again Marc,

I'm trying to figure out the text matrix options.  The reason I'm having
trouble with all of these commands is the php library I learned pdf with
wrapped all of these commands.  For example, showing text had options for
position and angle.  I need to figure out how to show text at a certain angle.

Rotate is good, but not quite exactly what I need, because the next text shown
after a rotate is still on the old coordinate system.  I need to show text
labels along the x-axis, but rotated about 45 degrees, so longer words will
fit.  My problem with rotate is the text doesn't stay on the x-axis
horizontally, but keeps going up at 45 degrees.

Try this:

(pdf:rotate 10)
(pdf:draw-text "Hello,")
(pdf:rotate -10)

(pdf:rotate 10)
(pdf:draw-text "world!")
(pdf:rotate -10)

I want the H in Hello and the w in world to be on the same line.  How can I do
this?

-Jonathon
--
"I am sure that Jesus would use a command prompt.  Hello?  Ten Commandments??"