[cl-pdf-devel] Re: cl-pdf translate versus move-text

Jonathon McKitrick jcm at FreeBSD-uk.eu.org
Mon Jan 16 23:10:19 UTC 2006

On Mon, Jan 16, 2006 at 11:57:47PM +0100, Marc Battyani wrote:
: "Jonathon McKitrick" <jcm at FreeBSD-uk.eu.org> wrote:
: >
: > what is the difference between (translate) and (move-text)?
: >
:
: Translate, translates origin of the coordinate system. (x and y)
: move-text sets the position of the next draw-text.

Ah, ok.  Is there an online reference to pdf commands I can check when I have
these questions?  I'd even be willing to submit docstrings as I work my way
through the library.  It's much better than Cpdf for php, but a good deal
harder to figure out.  ;-)

-Jonathon
--
"I am sure that Jesus would use a command prompt.  Hello?  Ten Commandments??"