[cl-pdf-devel] Isolated a problem...

Jonathon McKitrick jcm at FreeBSD-uk.eu.org
Mon Aug 28 22:28:52 UTC 2006

On Mon, Aug 28, 2006 at 01:32:47PM -0700, Peter Seibel wrote:
: >I've been telling my boss for months now that I just can't get ©
: >to appear in
: >reports.  Now I can tell him it does.  So it's been around for a
: >while.
: >Happened under Linux as well.
:
: Did you mean to type A-caret copyright in the paragraph above.
: Because that's what I see. If you didn't, then it seems that maybe
: you have a data entry problem rather than a problem with cl-pdf/cl-
: typesetting since it's infecting your emails as well.

No, I didn't.  I thought I had banished A-caret from my system.

Jonathon McKitrick
--
My other computer is your Windows box.