[cl-pdf-devel] Isolated a problem...

Marc Battyani marc.battyani at fractalconcept.com
Sun Aug 27 22:34:15 UTC 2006

"Jonathon McKitrick" <jcm at FreeBSD-uk.eu.org> wrote:
On Sun, Aug 27, 2006 at 09:50:58PM +0200, Marc Battyani wrote:

>P.S. do you have any cl-typesetting docs?  <ducks>

Don't duck, Run away! ;-)

My biggest problem is the available time. So when I finally have some time,
I really prefer to use it for improving the code, applying all the patches I
got and adding new functionnalities rather than writing code. (and I must
confess that I really dislike writing docs... ;-)

>: Looks like there is a problem with the compression then. (or with SBCL
>: 0.915)
>: Did you have it with previous SBCL versions?
>
>I've been telling my boss for months now that I just can't get © to appear
>in
>reports.  Now I can tell him it does.  So it's been around for a while.
>Happened under Linux as well.

If fact the compression is not used below a minimum size. This is probably
why it changed with the number of #\x or rectangles.

Marc