[cl-pdf-devel] Isolated a problem...

Jonathon McKitrick jcm at FreeBSD-uk.eu.org
Sat Aug 26 23:05:15 UTC 2006

On Sun, Aug 27, 2006 at 12:46:47AM +0200, Marc Battyani wrote:
: "Jonathon McKitrick" <jcm at FreeBSD-uk.eu.org> wrote:
:
: >Here's the smallest amount of code required to reproduce the problem I am
: >having.  I *think* it has to do with the pdf commands out of order, not
: >nested
: >correctly, or a problem with state.  You should see an 'A-carat' before
: >the
: >copyright symbol.
:
: Hum... I don't see why there should be a 'A-carat' at all in this example.

Did you see it in the output?  After 8 hours of work, it damn well better show
up now.  ;-)

Try deleting an 'x' or 2, and watch it disappear.

Jonathon McKitrick
--
My other computer is your Windows box.