[cl-pdf-devel] Problems with international characters

Jonathon McKitrick jcm at FreeBSD-uk.eu.org
Sat Aug 26 16:36:46 UTC 2006

On Thu, Aug 24, 2006 at 09:58:31AM +0400, Dmitriy Ivanov wrote:
: Hello Jonathon,
:
: | Hi all,
: |
: | I'm trying to get some non-ascii characters into a pdf report, and I'm
: | getting some odd output.  Is there a setting I need somewhere to
: | support all latin characters?  Actually, I can't even get copyright and
: | trademark to work either.  Is there a font someone can point me to?
:
: Please take a look at http://lisp.ystok.ru/cl-pdf.html for a starter.

I'm confused by the different types of font files: afm versus ufm, as well as
the different load functions for each.

Jonathon McKitrick
--
My other computer is your Windows box.