[cl-pdf-devel] Unicode/ISO-8859-2

Klaus Weidner kw at w-m-p.com
Tue Sep 27 06:59:02 UTC 2005

On Sat, Sep 24, 2005 at 11:30:26PM +0200, Levente Mészáros wrote:
> I also had problems running kw-extensions.lisp examples. They produce
> empty documents, but I would really need something like that. It looks
> much closer to what docbook offers and still I get all the flexibility
> of the framework and lisp.

It does work for me (using sbcl and clisp on Linux) and produces an
output file "/tmp/output.pdf", do you get any error messages when you try
to run the examples? (A warning about an undefined reference is
intentional.)

BTW, you may also want to look at contrib/xhtml-renderer/xml-xform.lisp
since that seems to overlap with what you're doing. It's a bit of a hack
but handles the basics...

-Klaus