[cl-pdf-devel] Unicode/ISO-8859-2

Marc Battyani marc.battyani at fractalconcept.com
Mon Sep 26 17:17:46 UTC 2005

[The message was refused by the mailing list so I resend it]

"Mészáros Levente" <Levente.Meszaros at netvisor.hu> wrote:

>Unfortunately my windows version ghostview doesn't show it correctly.

I've tried the last pdf I attached in a previous email on windows with
gsview 4.2 (ghostscript 8.14) on windows and it looks OK. Here is what I
get. (see the jpgs)
Have you found a way to make a pdf with the built-in font ?

The other alternative is to do like in the pdf you sent me, that is not use
the built-in pdf font but provide one. (Like Dmitri has done for the
Cyrillic version). You can use the utilities indicated on his page to
convert the windows Times-Roman font to a type 1 for instance.

Marc