[cl-pdf-devel] [ANNOUNCE] cl-pdf-parser

Marc Battyani Marc.Battyani at fractalconcept.com
Mon May 2 20:53:07 UTC 2005

This is the first public release of cl-pdf-parser.
cl-pdf-parser enables cl-pdf to draw on existing pages and add new pages to
an existing PDF document.

I have been using this for a long time but it was based on Lispworks parser
generator and I was too lazy to write a recursive descent parser. Now that
cl-yacc is available, I used it to generate the parser.

Here is an example of an existing commercial pdf document opened by
cl-pdf-parser and modified with cl-pdf.
(The first page have been reduced and drawn a second time rotated+some
cl-pdf texts, the second page have been written on and a third page have
been added to the document.)
http://fractalconcept.com/fcweb/download/cl-pdf-parser-example.pdf

cl-pdf-parser is in the cl-pdf repository.

The full repository is here:
http://www.fractalconcept.com:8000/public/open-source/
(It's a subversion 1.1 repository.)

The projects repositories are:
http://www.fractalconcept.com:8000/public/open-source/cl-pdf/
http://www.fractalconcept.com:8000/public/open-source/cl-typesetting/
http://www.fractalconcept.com:8000/public/open-source/mod_lisp/

There are also tarballs available
http://www.fractalconcept.com/download/cl-pdf-current.tgz
http://www.fractalconcept.com/download/cl-typesetting-current.tgz

BTW the (really outdated) home pages for these projects are here:
http://www.fractalconcept.com/asp/html/cl-pdf.html
http://www.fractalconcept.com/asp/html/cl-typesetting.html
http://www.fractalconcept.com/asp/html/mod_lisp.html

Marc