[cl-pdf-devel] cl-pdf and cl-typesetting release candidates

Dmitriy Ivanov divanov at aha.ru
Thu Apr 21 07:33:18 UTC 2005

Hello Marc,

| Please send me remarks, fixes and patches you may have from the current
| repository version.
|
| Rev 93:
| cl-pdf:
| Updated iterate to the latest version (1.4?)

In pdf.lisp, I guess it should look like the following:

(defmethod initialize-instance :after ((obj pdf-stream) &rest init-options
&key empty &allow-other-keys)
  (unless empty
    (add-dict-value obj "/Length"
      #'(lambda ()
   (let ((content (content obj)))
     (if (consp content)
         (reduce #'+ content :key #'length)
         (length content)))))))  ; <--

| Rev 91:
| cl-pdf:
| Some file encoding modifications
| More salza optimizations [Dmitri Ivanov]

Seems to work fine with my version of compress-string looking like
(defun compress-string (string)
  (let* ((input (if (stringp string)
                    (deflate::string-to-octets string 0 (length string)))
                    string))
  ...))
--
Sincerely,