[cl-pdf-devel] Multi-page tables and layout

Dmitri Ivanov divanov at aha.ru
Wed Mar 3 05:57:27 UTC 2004

Hello,

I am on my way to split a table automatically and want your opinion. My
approach is to put separate rows into a vbox. Do you think this is the right
direction?

What was the intention of the splitable-p slot in the table-row class?

The weak point is that we don't have the position of the last item stroked
into the page at our disposal. Is it possible for make-filled-vbox to return
a dy-left or dy-allocated value indicating how much vertical space was
actually used?

We do need a kind of top-level layout staff akin to DefDoc. Its unit
conversion module could also be of value.
--
Sincerely,
Dmitri Ivanov