[cl-pdf-devel] Problem with write-document with stream as opposedto pathname

Erik Enge erik at nittin.net
Thu Feb 26 21:25:26 UTC 2004

On Feb 26, 2004, at 4:24 PM, David J Cooper Jr wrote:

> If you think it makes sense to re-open this issue let Marc and me
> know.

It would be nice to have it fixed but perhaps there is no solution that
would work
well for all involved.  I've written a wrapper that writes to a
temporary string.  Once
I'm working with larger documents I will probably write to a file to
avoid eating to
much memory.  None of this takes me any significant time but a solution
to the
original problem sounds like it will, so I say leave it as far as I'm
concerned.

Erik.