[cl-pdf-devel] ITERATE added to cl-pdf and cl-typesetting

Marc Battyani marc.battyani at fractalconcept.com
Tue Apr 27 22:09:11 UTC 2004

Following the discussions about the need to have a looping construct with a
clearly defined semantics and with a coherent and predictable behavior on
different implementations, I've decided to integrate ITERATE to cl-pdf.

ITERATE is a superset of LOOP. I've also integrated the ITERATE manual to
the repository so that everybody can read it.

This has been added to the cl-pdf and cl-typesetting repositories and
tarballs.

Comments welcomed!

Marc