[cl-pdf-devel] CMUCL compatibility fixes and new colorhandlingcode

Klaus Weidner klaus at atsec.com
Tue Apr 13 16:54:57 UTC 2004

On Tue, Apr 13, 2004 at 05:14:43PM +0200, Marc Battyani wrote:
> "Stephan Frank" <crimsonf at cs.tu-berlin.de> wrote:
> > The move of (uffi:def-function ("compress" c-compress)...) is still
> > necessary, otherwise there will be a complaint that "compress" is unknown.
>
> Is it a warning or and error ?
> Maybe the def-function must be at the top level ?

It's an error - compiling the init.lisp file works, but loading the
resulting .x86f file immediately generates an error about the missing
foreign function "compress".

Apparently the foreign library must be loaded first (done when loading
"init"), then the file containing the foreign function definition can be
loaded in a separate step.

> > By the way, what is the best way to _anonymously_ check out the current
> > sources? I am unable to do this since the repository location changed
> > resently.
>
> The repository is anonymous. So you should be able to checkout it with a
> subversion 1.0 client.

Are the -current.tar.gz snapshots on your web site current? That may be
easier if you don't have a subversion client.

-Klaus