[cl-pdf-devel] CMUCL compatibility fixes and new colorhandlingcode

Stephan Frank crimsonf at cs.tu-berlin.de
Tue Apr 13 14:55:33 UTC 2004

On Tue, 13 Apr 2004, Marc Battyani wrote:

> "Stephan Frank" <crimsonf at cs.tu-berlin.de> wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 13 Apr 2004, Marc Battyani wrote:
> > > So it looks like it's a CMUCL problem here. If you are using using the
> > > latest version, I will put a few  #-cmucl for this. (If a cmucl feature
> > > exists)
> >
> > current CMUCL snapshots should have no problem with this. from cvs log:
> >
> > revision 1.96
> > date: 2003/07/17 17:48:32;  author: gerd;  state: Exp;  lines: +3 -2
> >         * src/code/macros.lisp (with-output-to-string): Add and
> >         ignore element-type.
> >
> > So Klaus is probably using the latest official release (18e) which does
> > not incorporate this fix yet.
>
> Great!
> Are the other issues also corrected in the current CMUCL ?

The move of (uffi:def-function ("compress" c-compress)...) is still
necessary, otherwise there will be a complaint that "compress" is unknown.
The 'box' name-clash seems to have been corrected, but I don't know for
100% sure -- my cl-pdf is broken somehow so I can't compile a complete
system.  At least compiling and loading boxes/tables.lisp does not give
any redefinition warnings.
By the way, what is the best way to _anonymously_ check out the current
sources? I am unable to do this since the repository location changed
resently.

regs,
Stephan