[cl-pdf-devel] CMUCL compatibility fixes and new color handlingcode

Marc Battyani marc.battyani at fractalconcept.com
Tue Apr 13 11:23:54 UTC 2004

"Klaus Weidner" klaus at atsec.com writes:

> Oops, forgot to explain one part of the patch. CMUCL doesn't like the
> :element-type specification for with-output-to-string, and according to
> the standard that indeed doesn't seem to be permitted.

>From the hyperspec :

Macro WITH-OUTPUT-TO-STRING
Syntax:
with-output-to-string (var &optional string-form &key element-type)
declaration* form*
=> result*
Arguments and Values:
var---a variable name.
string-form---a form or nil; if non-nil, evaluated to produce string.
string---a string that has a fill pointer.
element-type---a type specifier; evaluated. The default is character.

So it looks like it's a CMUCL problem here. If you are using using the
latest version, I will put a few  #-cmucl for this. (If a cmucl feature
exists)

Marc