[cl-ncurses-devel] Problems with getyx macros

Julian Stecklina der_julian at web.de
Mon Oct 3 15:45:31 UTC 2005

On Mon, 3 Oct 2005 08:21:57 -0700
Brad Beveridge <brad.beveridge at gmail.com> wrote:

> Those patches look good - similar in spirit to what I have done - so
> it is good that I wasn't too far off :)

:-)

> It is a shame that the package is unmaintained - are there more active
> alternates?

I have written some cl-ncurses code a while ago and it seems to be
pretty useable. The only problem is that potential bugs in
cl-ncurses will only be fixed by yourself. ;)

As alternative you might try clisp's SCREEN code. Your code would only
run on clisp, though. If you do not want to stick to console UIs, you
might try one or the other GTK binding from www.common-lisp.net.

The newsgroup comp.lang.lisp is a very nice resource for informations
of that kind.

Have fun,
--
Julian Stecklina

When someone says "I want a programming language in which I
need only say what I wish done," give him a lollipop. - Alan Perlis