[cl-l10n-devel] looking for gettext function

Robert Dodier robert.dodier at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 23:54:15 UTC 2009

Hello,

There are some references to gettext in the cl-l10n documentation,
but I can't seem to find the implementation of the function in the
cl-l10n 0.4 source code (as unpacked from the tarball).
I must be overlooking it; can someone point it out for me?

The larger goal is to find a free software, pure Common Lisp implementation
of gettext. Aside from cl-l10n, are there any other such implementations?
Clisp has gettext, but it is written in C.

Thanks for any information.

Robert Dodier