[cl-l10n-devel] Re: cl-l10n cvs repo

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 12:16:15 UTC 2006

> Sorry, i can't commit it right now, the company i'm currently contracted
> to has firewalled off every port except for the critical ones, so no
> darcs or cvs for me during the day.
> I'll be able to commit something in about 3 hours or so.

no hurries, and tanks in advance!

> Thanks again for hacking at this,

i hope you like the new i18n stuff. now we "only" need to find a
language enthusiast who integrates a good spellchecking framework
(maybe with FFI) that could handle plurals and stuff. i have no
experience in these, but writing separate algorithmical spellchecking
stuff in cl-l10n is not the way to go.

list, anyone listening? :)

- attila

(alias 101 on irc &no 'its not lisp code :)