[cl-l10n-devel] Re: enable/disable-l10n-syntax

Luís Oliveira luismbo at gmail.com
Sun Jul 2 17:10:40 UTC 2006

"Attila Lendvai" <attila.lendvai at gmail.com> writes:
>> I'm not in a position right now to apply a patch but i'll get to
>> it in a short while.
>
> never mind, now that i'll have commit rights i'll take a look at it
> myself and commit the non-intrusive changes. the rest will wait until
> further discussion.

That bit that statically binds *locale* in my enable-l10n-syntax patch
is quite silly indeed, but that's easily fixable. I'll have a look at it
as soon as one of you gets the chance to apply that patch (and my other
3 patches).

They have proper ChangeLog entries like Sean likes them. I like those
too but don't have strong feelings about it. Just let me know what
policy I should follow in future patches.

--
Luís Oliveira
luismbo (@) gmail (.) com