[cl-l10n-devel] Minor cosmetic patch to the manual

Luís Oliveira luismbo at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 07:57:29 UTC 2006

Hello,

Attached is a patch to prettify the copyright notice in the manual.
Also, I propose to use the scripts linked below to generate the
documentation. makeinfo's HTML output is, in my opinion, much nicer
than texi2html's.

You can download the new files here:
http://common-lisp.net/~loliveira/patches/cl-l10n-new-doc-files.tar.gz

2006-04-15 Luís Oliveira  <loliveira at common-lisp.net>

     * doc/cl-l10n.texi: Rename the Index node to Comprehensive Index
     in order to avoid a name clash with index.html on platforms with
     case-insensitive filesystems.  Prettify the copyright notice.

     * doc/Makefile, doc/style.css, doc/gendocs.sh,
     doc/gendocs_template, doc/style.css: New files.

And here's what the output looks like:
http://common-lisp.net/~loliveira/tmp/cl-l10n-manual/

--
Luís Oliveira