[cl-json-devel] installation

Henrik Hjelte henrik at evahjelte.com
Fri Apr 8 18:44:06 UTC 2011

On Fri, Apr 8, 2011 at 5:39 PM, Haris <fbogdanovic at xnet.hr> wrote:

> Hi.
>
> I did
>
> (asdf:oos 'asdf:load-op 'cl-json)
>
> but I get: Package not found error in Lispworks (when I write cl-json: and
> hit tab in repl) ?

I don't have lispworks to test with, but this probably means that the
file cl-json.asd is not in one of the directories in
asdf:*central-registry*.
To make it available, do something like this (pushnew
#p"c:\mylisplibs\cl-json\" asdf:*central-registry*)

I am pretty sure this is not a problem with cl-json, even an old
version should work.

> What do I write in command line (Windows) to get the Darcs version ?

If you have installed a windows version of darcs, it is: darcs get
http://common-lisp.net/project/cl-json/darcs/cl-json

But: I think it is easier to use quicklisp, it should solve these
kinds of problems.

/Henrik Hjelte