[cl-json-devel] cl-json 0.4

Henrik Hjelte henrik at evahjelte.com
Sun May 3 08:50:54 UTC 2009

On Sat, May 2, 2009 at 3:31 PM, Boris Smilga <boris.smilga at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 5:28 AM, Boris Smilga <boris.smilga at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I have tried to fix this, and it got me down to 90% regression on
> FreeBSD/i386 (SBCL 1.0.27), 65% on Darwin/PPC (SBCL 1.0.22).  Not so
> bad as before, if I dare say.  Henrik: would you also try it out in
> your setup?
>
> I have also added a subsection on CLOS decoder security to the manual.
>  Please find the patches attached.

Applied. I haven't looked deeply, but I just ran the
performance-decoder test and it took 1.4 to 1.7 secs vs. the old
version 0.7 secs. My suggestion is that we release the new version as
0.4 but write in the docs somewhere that the 0.3 version can be used
for situations where performance is very important.

Thanks,
Henrik