[cl-json-devel] Question about JSON-RPC

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.info
Wed Dec 30 21:26:02 UTC 2009

Here is the patch (if I've successfully interacted with darcs) that
gives the refactoring of invoke-json.

I have used this to build a CL JSON-RPC system that is able to interact
in a peer-to-peer way.  That is, you can open CL connections from which
you can either respond to JSON-RPC requests, or issue them.

Unfortunately, in its current form this isn't really suitable for
distribution because I have hacked it together using ACL-specific
multiprocessing and socket extensions.  I do have some emulation code
for SBCL, and if I have cause (or if there's any interest), I might be
able to bash together something that would at least be portable to SBCL.

Best,