[cl-json-devel] deployment of customized decoder and streaming encoder

Boris Smilga boris.smilga at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 15:34:00 UTC 2008

Hello Henrik and everyone.

I have got a message from a user recently who expressed his interest
in CL-JSON, so I felt obliged to somewhat press the issue of shipping
out a new version which would integrate the customizable decoder and
a streaming encoder.  Now I see that decoder-args.lisp and decoder-
vars.lisp have been commited to the central repository, but the
question which one to choose and whether any further enhancements are
necessary stays open.  Well, I can only repeat that my own prefence
is for decoder-vars.lisp, and, if no-one would like to further
discuss this issue, I'll allow myself to start bringing the code from
that file over into decoder.lisp.  Patches to be posted to this list
as usual.

Sincerely,
  - B. Smilga.