[cl-json-devel] proposed: improvements to decoder customization

Henrik Hjelte henrik at evahjelte.com
Sun Aug 24 20:34:11 UTC 2008

2008/8/20 Boris Smilga <boris.smilga at gmail.com>:
> On 7 Aug 2008, at 03:51, Boris Smilga wrote:
> Please find attached a patch bundle with the implementation of
> the decoder in two flavours: with extra arguments and with
> dynamic json-structure-scope variables.  They are in two separate
> files, with much code overlap between the two.  So let us choose
> which one we eventually want

Sorry for a late response, I just tried to apply these, but you must have
forgotten a patch:

darcs apply two-falvours-of-new-decoder.dpatch

darcs: Cannot apply this patch bundle, since we're missing:
Wed Jul 23 18:39:16 CEST 2008  Boris Smilga <boris.smilga at gmail.com>
  * Added some test cases for decoder CLOS semantics and prototypes.

But it seems great !
/Henrik