[cl-json-devel] proposed patch: encoding and unencoding CLOS objects

Henrik Hjelte henrik at evahjelte.com
Thu Dec 27 12:26:58 UTC 2007

This seems to be a very useful addition, I know there have been some
people complaining on comp.lang.lisp that cl-json does not decode to
objects. I will look at the patches and integrate them soon, I want to make
sure, if possible, that it is backwards compatible and there is an option to
have it any way you want. I see that there is a backwards compatibility macro
included, so I guess it is simple.

But anyway, I wanted to say thanks first before digging into the code, also
for the great documentation!

/Henrik