[cl-gtk2-devel] Look and Feel On Windows Vista?

Seth Burleigh seth at tewebs.com
Sat Sep 12 20:48:15 UTC 2009

I have no clue if this question belongs here, but I'm experiencing some
issues with look and feel. Looking at the Glade 3 representation of my gui,
it looks great, But when I actually execute the xml file using this, it
looks like something from the stone age.  The menu bar most definitely does
not have the gradient it has

In glade 3 and neither does the scroll bar, etc. Rather is looks slightly
raised and then pure flat and gray. Has anyone had problems with this?

Heck, I would include a picture, but I think this mailing list doesn't allow
that.