[cffi-devel] Recent library breakage

Luís Oliveira luismbo at gmail.com
Tue May 1 21:00:17 UTC 2012

On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 9:20 PM, Zach Beane <xach at xach.com> wrote:
> For what it's worth, I don't get any warning in 0.10.6, and that's the
> latest one in Quicklisp.

Thanks for the extra information. I digged a little deeper a found two things:

  1. CFFI was indeed not signalling this warning for types defined via
DEFCSTRUCT until very recently. This was a bug.

  2. the 0.10.7.1 release tarball had the wrong contents! (release.sh
unconditionally archives from the master branch. doh!) I've rebuilt
that tarball. Please grab it again and pardon my fumbling...

Luís Oliveira
http://r42.eu/~luis/