[cffi-devel] Reviewing cffi-libffi

Liam Healy lhealy at common-lisp.net
Sun Mar 11 14:35:39 UTC 2012

Luís,

Since the last email, I have created a function mem-aptr that returns the
pointer of an array of structures and therefore reproduces the behavior of
mem-aref with the deprecated bare struct reference.   I wrote documentation
for this function.  I've tested the new function, and I think that it does
the right thing.  I also renamed the branch to "libffi"; the fsbv branch is
now dead.  Can you review to see that it looks right?  Also, please add
some official tests that test this function.

My next step would be to merge master into libffi to integrate the changes
there since I branched off, but I'd hold off doing that until near the time
that we would do the reverse (merge libffi into master) in case there are
further changes in master.   Are there any issues you can foresee in doing
these merges?

Liam