[cffi-devel] load-foreign-library on LispWorks 5.0.1

Luís Oliveira luismbo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 06:30:14 UTC 2007

On 29/03/07, Jack Unrue <jdunrue at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm not sure what the proper fix is (i.e., creating a symbol out of
> the path string might not be such a hot idea), otherwise I'd offer a
> patch.

I think TRTD is to pass the string as the name argument:

-  (fli:register-module name :connection-style :immediate
+  (fli:register-module (or name path) :connection-style :immediate

Another problem with load-foreign-library is that it didn't show
useful error messages. I've pushed fixes for both to cffi-newtypes.
Thanks for your detailed report.

--
Luís Oliveira
http://student.dei.uc.pt/~lmoliv/