[cffi-devel] About long-long support in AMD64 LispWorks

Stephen Compall s11 at member.fsf.org
Wed Jun 6 18:12:01 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-06-07 at 01:48 +0800, Chun Tian (binghe) wrote:
> I found that in AMD64 Linux, the long and long long type are both 8
> bytes. Can I directly map CFFI's :long-long into LispWorks FLI's :long
> type to get support for long-long type? (This is need when I compile
> iolib package in amd64 LispWorks):

Certainly.  But that won't solve the problem with supporting :long
itself on LW.  I assume you are using one of the workarounds I posted
earlier, or some other hack of cffi-lispworks.

You should also make sure that you don't define the
cffi-features:no-long-long "feature" in your version.

--
;;; Stephen Compall ** http://scompall.nocandysw.com/blog **
Failure to imagine vast possibilities usually stems from a lack of