[cffi-devel] How would you like unlimited hits to your website 15 minutes from now ?

Hit-Booster at common-lisp.net Hit-Booster at common-lisp.net
Mon Jul 23 18:22:43 UTC 2007

No Matter what you are selling - Hit-Booster will send targeted visitors to
your website!

Within 15 minutes you will have your own website traffic generator that
will bring
in an ever increasing amount of hits to your websites! Automatically

This software is perfect for bringing real traffic to your site... even
if...
it's an affiliate link where you have no control over the website content!

I guarantee that you will be receiving hits to your website 15 minutes from
now or I will
refund every single dime of your order! Using this brand new marketing
software increasing
website traffic has never been easier - I never shared this method &
software with anyone
else before. Each and every day im receiving tons of traffic to my own
sites using this
software. I have designed this marketing tool to be as easy as 1-2-3 so
anyone can profit from it you will too! Let me tell you that more targeted
traffic means
more sales - no matter how good your products or websites are - the more
targeted
visitors you can send to them - the more potential customers you will have!
Use Hit-Booster now and you will be receiving more hits than ever and
profiting from it
within in a few minutes!

For Full details please download the attached .html file

Unsubscribe
Please read the attached .txt file