[cffi-devel] problem "asdf:loading" cffi

Jonathan Johansen framlingham at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 12:19:13 UTC 2007

Hi All,

I'm trying to compile the current version of CFFI (0.9.2)
in Clisp (2.39) on Ubuntu with asdf.  I entered:
    (asdf:oos 'asdf:load-op :cffi)
It then proceeded to load cffi.asd with no problems, and loads
utils.fas, features.fas and cffi-clisp.fas without problems, and then
complains in the following way:
***  -  READ: input stream
          #<INPUT BUFFERED FILE-STREAM CHARACTER
             #P"/var/cache/common-lisp-controller/1000/clisp/local/home/jon/code/
systems/cffi_0.9.2/src/package.fas"
             @1>
          has reached its end
Does anyone know why this happens?  (If I should go ask this question
on the clisp or
asdf mailing list, I welcome your directions :).  Yes, I'm a newbie.
If more information is needed, I'm happy to oblige.

Regards, Jonathan Johansen
framlingham(at)gmail(dot)com