[cffi-devel] Re: %expand-type-to-foreign-dyn vs *runtime-translator-form*

Luís Oliveira luismbo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 12:36:06 UTC 2006

Stephen Compall <s11 at member.fsf.org> writes:
> Wed Mar 15 12:48:04 CST 2006  Stephen Compall <scompall at nocandysw.com>
>   * remove *runtime-translator-form* from the effective interface

Ok, so this looks good. I think I like using (call-next-method) instead
of the *runtime-translator-form* special.

This patch fails misc-types.expand.{1,2} though since these expect
expand-to-foreign-dyn to use expand-to-foreign. As I mentioned before, I
kind of like that behavior. Can you convince me that it's a bad idea? :-)

--
Luís Oliveira
luismbo (@) gmail (.) com