[cffi-devel] anaphora-devel vs cffi-devel confusion

Nikodemus Siivola nikodemus at random-state.net
Thu Feb 2 10:56:30 UTC 2006

There seems to be some sort of confusion with the cffi and anaphora
mailing lists: I get the cffi emails with a subject line starting
"[anaphora-devel]", and I'm also getting subscription notifications
for cffi-devel as if they were for anaphora-devel.

(I'm subscribed to cffi-devel, but definitely not the list owner, or
even admin.)

Is anyone else seeing this?

Cheers,

  -- Nikodemus              Schemer: "Buddha is small, clean, and serious."
                   Lispnik: "Buddha is big, has hairy armpits, and laughs."