[cffi-devel] Re: calling a function of the same name from two DLLs

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 12:30:38 UTC 2006

> The Right Thing, I believe, would be something like
>
>  (load-foreign-library "foo.dll" :name :foo)
>
>  (defcfun ("FooFun" foo-fun :library :foo) ...)

maybe one could create a defcpackage and an in-cpackage that map
directly defpackage and in-package with a hashtable behind the scenes
mapping from packages to foreign libraries.

just some idea,

--
- attila

"- The truth is that I've been too considerate, and so became
unintentionally cruel...
 - I understand.
 - No, you don't understand! We don't speak the same language!"
(Ingmar Bergman - Smultronstället)