[cffi-devel] cffi-grovel

Dan Knapp dankna at accela.net
Sat Dec 31 00:56:53 UTC 2005

   Hey, you had asked us to send mail to the list and let people know
about this, so here it is.  We've put together a cffi-grovel, which,
similar to sb-grovel, generates platform-specific definitions of
types, structures, and constants given platform-independent
descriptions of them.  We've started to build a package cffi-unix on
top of it, which will eventually be used for a portable and complete
networking API.

   This is a very early release, so everything's somewhat unpolished,
including the website, but it may be of interest to people...

http://www.accela.net/cffi-grovel/
http://www.accela.net/cffi-grovel/releases/

-- Dan Knapp