[cffi-devel] CFFI/CLISP issues with saved images

Luís Oliveira luismbo at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 08:04:25 UTC 2005

Hello,

I was just testing CFFI/CLISP by loading the testsuite, dumping an
image, loading it and running the tests. CLISP crashes. There are two
problems:

- The foreign library (in this case libtest.so) is not being
reloaded. Joerg, any suggestions regarding what we should be doing in
%foreign-funcall (or %load-foreign-library?) in order to fix this?
Manually reloading the library after loading the image solves the
crash. I recall CLISP's ffi:def-call-out taking care of this but

- The callbacks become NULL pointers, thus all callback.* tests fail.
Any suggestions for fixing that? Randomly placing load-time-value
forms in %defcallback didn't seem to work. :-)

Happy new year!

--
Luís Oliveira
http://student.dei.uc.pt/~lmoliv/