[cffi-devel] Main CFFI Darcs Tree

Hoehle, Joerg-Cyril Joerg-Cyril.Hoehle at t-systems.com
Fri Dec 23 09:52:41 UTC 2005

James Bielman wrote:
>I[...] made 'cffi' a symlink to 'cffi-luis'.
Excellent.  Less confusion to users.

BTW, do you have an idea how I can put your "try it out" %mem-set patch into darcs without getting upset by merge conflicts the day you'll push it onto the darcs repository?

Thanks for being so fast at killing the setf expanders.  It was just a comment after all. And thanks again for raising the attachment size limit.
And thanks to you all for accepting my patches. Hey, it's not thanksgiving day :-)

Here's another suggestion: I think the uffi-compat needs an ASDF definition file named uffi.asd, or at least a defsystem uffi in some file.
So users can at least (load "cffi-as-uffi.asd") to make ASDF believe that uffi is there.
Reason: packages using (depending on) UFFI will otherwise load the real uffi or error out when not available.
Or how did you manage to load some UFFI-using package with CFFI instead?

Happy new year,
	Jorg Hohle