[cffi-devel] pushing ":cffi" into features?

Surendra Singhi efuzzyone at netscape.net
Wed Dec 21 00:42:42 UTC 2005

Hello,
  Right now :cffi is not pushed into the *features* list, rather
:cffi/no-long-long is.
Is there any reason why this is done so?

Because of this I am not able to write code which can conditionally depend on
the presence of cffi, for example `#+cffi (do-something)'.

I don't think conditionally compiling on `cffi/no-long-long' will be a good
idea because it is something which might not be present in the future.

Thanks.
--
Surendra Singhi
http://www.public.asu.edu/~sksinghi/index.html