[cffi-devel] small bag in cffi-uffi-compat

Леонид Новиков ln at bk.ru
Mon Dec 12 13:06:10 UTC 2005

> The type should be (:array g-value) not (:array (quote g-value))

(:array 'g-value) was received as follows:

(defmacro ff-elt (v type n)
  `(uffi:deref-array ,v '(:array ,type) ,n))

(setq gva (ffx:fgn-alloc 'g-value 1 :with-g-value))

(ff-elt gva 'g-value 0)

This part of code cells-gtk. I try to start current version under clisp using cffi-uffi-compat. With my correction this was got.
I expected that uffi and cffi-uffi-comapt under alike parameter must return alike results :)

If (:array g-value) will run on uffi that I shall try to change ff-elt that this run on cffi-uffi-compat