[cffi-devel] Trivial GTK/CFFI test

Rick Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Sun Dec 11 13:29:32 UTC 2005

I have an complete FFI to GTK+2 that currently runs in sbcl 0.9.7,
cmucl 19c and openmcl 1.0.
I generate the FFI using a program i wrote (lambda-gtk) from a "gtk
database" i made with FFIGEN.
I plan on moving this interface to CFFI, but dont know exactly when I
will have time.
(all that woudl be required would be to write a new "back end" that
generated cffi exprs instread of an sbcl/cmu/openmcl  exprs.
I would also like to have the project use a verazanno generated "gtk
database" at some point, but thats more work and not necessary for the
first step of moving the whole thing to cffi.

details at  http://common-lisp.net/project/lambda-gtk/

--rick