[cells-gtk-devel] memory fault in sbcl with cells-gtk

Ramarren ramarren at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 20:15:42 UTC 2011

This is very likely a 64 bit issue. Unfortunately, I don't have a 64
bit system to test it on. I tried removing all dependencies on word
size, but apparently was not successful.

Since the error occurs in listbox widget the only thing that looks
obviously suspicious is the layout of the GtkTreeIter structure. It is
composed of int first and the three pointers, I guess if the int is 4
bytes and the pointers are aligned to 8 bytes then it would have wrong
size.

I had implemented a function to avoid this issue when removing the
auxiliary C library, but forgot to actually apply it at that point. I
have pushed that change to git://github.com/Ramarren/cells-gtk3.git ,
hopefully it will help.

Jakub Higersberger