[cells-gtk-devel] first steps

Peter Denno peter.denno at nist.gov
Mon Jul 4 19:27:45 UTC 2011

On 07/04/2011 01:23 PM, Ramarren wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 4, 2011 at 6:55 PM, Haris Bogdanovich<fbogdanovic at xnet.hr>  wrote:
>> System "cl-cairo2-win32" not found
> As it tuns out, quicklisp does not fully support loading cl-cairo2
> specific extensions on Windows. Additionally, I have no Windows-Lisp
> system and hence have not tested cells-gtk on Windows at all.
>
> You can disable the subsystem requiring cl-cairo2 by editing the file
> which can be located with:
>
> (asdf:system-relative-pathname (asdf:find-system :cells-gtk) "features.lisp")
>
> and commenting out line which contains :cells-gtk-cairo . Then loading
> the system with
>
> (asdf:load-system :test-gtk)
>
> might work,
Agreed. If I recall, not much depends on Cairo.

--

Best regards,
   Peter

Peter Denno
National Institute of Standards and Technology,
Systems Integration Division,
Engineering Laboratory,
100 Bureau Drive, Mail Stop 8265          Tel: +1 301-975-3595
Gaithersburg, MD, USA 20899-8265          FAX: +1 301-975-4694