[cells-gtk-devel] [cells-devel] A few patches for making cells (3.0 from cvs) run on debian unstable using sbcl.

Peter Hildebrandt peter.hildebrandt at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 10:47:47 UTC 2009

Jakub,

thanks again for reminding me.

To give you guys some background, my development laptop died about a year
ago, and took most of my data with it along with my linux system.  I've been
using my work machine exclusively, but it is a Windows machine lacking the
most essential things (SSH, CVS).  Hence I wasn't able to push things
forward.

The good news is, I finally obtained a new laptop last week, and I am back
in the game at last.  Thus, thanks for reminding me.  I will pull cells-gtk3
from your repository, run a few tests, and commit to common-lisp.net in time
for Christmas.

Thank you for covering for me :-)

Cheers
Peter

On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 10:47 AM, Ramarren <ramarren at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2009/12/13 Francisco Vides Fernández <fvides at dedaloingenieros.com>:
> > Hi
> >
> > I've just installed cells for evaluation purposes, and been bitten for
> this
> > very same problem.
> >
> > Maybe some nice comittin'?
> >
> > Thanks for this interesting project!
> >

> Hello,
>
> I have some time ago created a repository on GitHub:
> http://github.com/Ramarren/cells with a collection of small fixes for
> Cells (and cells-gtk3 http://github.com/Ramarren/cells-gtk3 ).
> Unfortunately it haven't been merged into the main repository on
> common-lisp.net because maintainers are too busy with other things.
>
> Regards,
> Jakub Higersberger

Hi -- I'm Bill.  This is Ted.  We're from the future.